Account Assistant Executive
To assist or support the Accountant in managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and the full set of accounts.
- Tracking and recording of daily transactions
- Handle of AP, AR and Ageing
- Preparation of financial request
- Inventory tracking
- Any ad-hoc tasks instructed by the Superior
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Detailed oriented
- Well Organized
- Team player
- Able to meet deadline
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates only (with CGPA above 3.0)
- Required skill(s): MYOB Accounting, MS Excel & MS Word.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nilai.
- Basic knowledge in MYOB system will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated & eager to take challenges
- Matured, Proactive, dynamic and pleasant personality
- Immediate Vacancy**SALARY based on Experience
– Conducive workplace environment
– Supportive staff
– Near KLIA / KTM / ERL
– Yearly salary increments
Kindly send your resume to :