Welcome to NQ Resources
Company that manages a chain of clinics which provide medical services. This company focuses on medical and healthcare services
- Treatments for acute diseases e.g. URTI, UTI, migraine, headache, abdominal pain, diarhoea and bronchitis/bronchial asthma, etc.
- Treatments for chronic disease, etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of spontaneous abortion.
- Minor surgery includes:
– excision of cysts
– excision of lumps
– toilette & suturing
– incision and drainage of abscess and boil
- Treatment for emergency cases such as injuries from accidents (MVA) and etc.
- We are well equipped with suction machine for babies with chesty cough and phlegm.
- For patients with bronchial and asthma, we are also equipped with nebulizer and oxygen tank/machine.
- all types of immunizations for adults and children as proposed by Ministry of Health Malaysia which include Hepatitis B, DPT/OPV/Acthib (Pentaxim), MMR, Tetanus, Rubella and Chiken Pox, Pneumonia etc.
- immunization for hajj such as Meninggococcal, Pneumococcal and Influenza.
- Immunization for food handlers such as TY2 (Typhoid).
- Monthly antenatal check-up for pregnant mothers which include Urine Pregnancy Test (UPT), Ultrasound examination, CTG examination (for fetal distress) and medications. Patients will be sent to the nearest hospital/chosen hospital for delivery.
- Postnatal check-up for mothers, which include wound/episiotomy examination, abdominal examination, family planning (oral contraceptive pills, injection depo provera 3 monthly and intra urine contraceptive device (IUCD).
- Pap smear test is done to detect cervical cancer which is suggested for mothers during postnatal check-up and married women.
- Full medical examination which includes blood pressure examination, blood test for cholesterol level, liver function test, kidney profile, hepatitis screening, screening for HIV and urine test (simple and detailed).
- Medical examination for women including blood test, pap smear, ultrasound and breast examination.
- Medical examination for students enrollment in IPTA/IPTS
- Medical examination for GDL and PSV application.
- Medical reports for claims purpose (insurance etc).
- Medical check-up for pre-employment.
- All types of blood and urine tests, such as dengue fever study, hepatitis screening profile, morphine and cannaboids, cholesterol profile, kidney profile, cancer/tumor marker, arthritis profile, cardiac profile, hypertension profile, thyroid screening, diabetic profile etc.
- Pap smear test will be sent to selected laboratories for clinical examination.